Sunday, August 23, 2009

Dana . The Pisces .

When we were back home at the beginning of the month I met up with Dana to take some photos of her in her studio. I've never worked in a studio so this was new and a lot of fun for me. I'm kinda thinking in investing in some studio equipment on down the road but we'll see. Dana did her own make up and "scales" which I thought was really cool and came out really good in the photos. So here is Dana the Pisces...
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

0 comments:

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP