Wednesday, August 19, 2009

there aren't enough hours in a day

I wish I had a blog full of photos ready to post but sadly I don't. I'm currently working on Whitney and Trent's album, editing Dana's shoot and Brooke and Keith's wedding, and doing the normal mommy to a 5 month old and 4 furbabies and wife things. There aren't enough hours in a day and I don't have enough hands but I'll have it all done soon :)
Until then check out Keeley's cuteness, she's already gotten her front bottom two teeth :) her and her new toothy grin :P
Photobucket

3 comments:

Megan Bryant Photography August 19, 2009 at 7:31 PM  

look at her teefies!! adorable:)

Jessica August 19, 2009 at 7:40 PM  

you know what they say....the earlier they get their teeth they are making room for the next one. you know i love ya girl....:)

Misty Smith August 19, 2009 at 7:58 PM  

jess i might have to come to gretna and kick you butt lol

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP