Sunday, September 27, 2009

Baby J . newborn

So I'm going out of order now but the other day I did a mini shoot of my friends little girl and had to hurry up and edit and blog them because I love newborns!! I can't believe Keeley was ever that small!! J slept all throughout the shoot which was awesome! Check out her insane cuteness!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


on a sad note (ok not really that sad but sad to me) I'm having to send my 50mm in to Canon to be repaired, when we started this shoot I notice I'd turn the focus ring and nothing would happen so that made for an interesting shoot but hey we made it work. Hopefully it'll be an easy fix and I'll have the lens back in a week :)

3 comments:

Megan Bryant Photography September 27, 2009 at 9:48 PM  

Misty!! These are amazing!! And I'm sorry about the lens! Is this a common error, because I have one!!

Kassi September 29, 2009 at 8:19 PM  

LOVE them all!!!!

sara Perez September 30, 2009 at 5:34 PM  

aww they're precious girl!!!

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP