Friday, September 25, 2009

Sevi . just because . portrait

I was so excited to meet Sevi, she is so full of personality and I LOVE her blog (which you should check out right now and leave her a comment saying happy birthday cause today is her birthday!) yup today is her birthday so I had to get her photos done and posted so it would be done for her special day :)
Happy Birthday Sevi! it was so great to finally meet you and I had so much fun photographing you!
(my favorite)
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

4 comments:

Sevi September 25, 2009 at 9:08 AM  

Misty!!! OMG! I started crying looking at all of these its not even funny. You totally just made my birthday even better. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Crystal Renee September 25, 2009 at 9:10 PM  

Oh em gee! GORGEOUS I tell ya! She is a FAB girl. I love her BLOG! Your photos are WONDEROUS! Wish you lived here in NC.... DARN IT!

Megan Bryant Photography September 27, 2009 at 9:50 PM  

Love the jump shot!!! And the swing! lol Very sharpness...is that an action or your own edit?

Misty Smith September 28, 2009 at 8:10 AM  

Megan it's a mixture of mine plus TRA actions :)

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP