Friday, September 18, 2009

california dreamin

I have a ton of shoots to edit but while I'm working on them I figured I'd share some of my photos from the trip, from the beautiful sites, to my beautiful baby girl :) to some of friends here is my trip in a small nutshell

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

7 comments:

C.Paxton September 18, 2009 at 6:33 PM  

these are all AMAZING & makes me miss Cali 100x more.. thanks misty :) lol. and your baby girl is DOLLbaby! :)

Shelly September 18, 2009 at 9:29 PM  

LOVE the sneak peek. Can't wait to see all of them, haha =)

Anonymous September 19, 2009 at 12:50 AM  

omg I love!!!

Sevi September 19, 2009 at 1:28 AM  

Amazing Misty! I cannot wait to share the pictures on my blog.

Meaghan September 19, 2009 at 10:44 AM  

As always...amazing pictures Misty! Keeley is a doll :)

Molly September 19, 2009 at 11:01 AM  

These are amazing! It makes me miss CA so much!

Sara Perez September 20, 2009 at 2:40 PM  

they look great =) i'm so excited to see the edit pics and share them with friends and family....you ROCK!!!

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP