Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Clista + Pierce (+Chloe) . family

This is the first of my California shoots, I'm trying to work in order as much as I can so hopefully I'll be blogging them in a timely order :)
I've "known" Clista for a while now so it was awesome to finally get to meet her in person as well as her hubby and their puppy Chloe. We met right after I got off my flight pretty much at the beautiful Balboa park. They put up with me and all the crazy things I made them do and were awesome sports :)
Thanks for letting me do ya'lls photos! I hope ya'll enjoy them as much as I do!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

3 comments:

Shelly September 23, 2009 at 10:06 PM  

They all look amazing as usual. I wish you were closer because I really want pictures of Keith and I taken and you are amazing.

Kassi September 24, 2009 at 9:53 AM  

Amazing job!!! I think the 2nd one is my favorite, but boy is it hard to tell! LOL.

Megan Bryant Photography September 24, 2009 at 10:18 PM  

i LOVE LOVE these!! i want to go to cali now sooo bad!!! great job!!

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP