Sunday, October 11, 2009

Ashley & Darren . love

Did I mention how on this trip I got to meet a lot of girls I've "known" through the internet, Ashley is another one of those girls, it's crazy to think we've known each other for over 4 years, time flies.
Ashley and her hubby Darren met me and Keeley down on the pier to start off the shoot and we worked our way up into town to meet Brandee so Keeley could go get a good nap and hang out with Brandee and Jamie. Afterwards we wandered around downtown Oceanside and found some really cute places. I love these two together, they are so much fun and adorable!
Guys thanks for letting me take photos of ya'll and thanks for doing all the crazy things I asked :)
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


these are probably two of my favorites ever
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

Kelly October 11, 2009 at 12:32 PM  

Great shots!! Love that last one through the gate, super cute!

Cody Durrett October 11, 2009 at 11:47 PM  

i love these!!

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP