Thursday, October 15, 2009

The Gonzalez's . family

I've known Casey for a while, our hubby's deployed together back in 2007 so when she asked me to take family photos for them I was excited to finally meet Kali. Kali was so much fun to photograph I had to get used to a really mobile baby which was interesting and fun :) I also got them all soaking wet in the ocean by a huge wave but it was well worth it :)
Guys thanks for letting me take ya'lls photos and walking all over the beach with me!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

0 comments:

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP