Thursday, October 29, 2009

I'm a Mom*tog :)

a what you might say, I'm a mom that loves photography :) Drew B who is an amazing photographer and all around awesome and nice person (she helped me out with a camera question a while back)started a blog for moms that love photography because she is one. If you haven't checked it out you should
Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography
I have learned a lot from her blog, one of the best being about using natural light in the house and how to make your own backdrops without having to splurge on the big fancy ones. Here's some examples of me putting those lessons to work
here are some of my little one :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
and of course these of sweet baby J :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I've been taking photos of my friends Becca's doggie graduates (and friends) here are a couple of them
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I defiantly recommend you checking out Mom*tog there's a lot to learn and you get to see photos of Brayden growing up and having fun.

0 comments:

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP