Monday, October 26, 2009

We went to the pumpkin patch

and found a cute pumpkin named Keeley :P
Sunday I talked Drew into going to the pumpkin patch so we could get some photos of Keeley with the pumpkins and so check out the little country store. We didn't get any pumpkins this year we have two fake ones instead so we got some homemade preserves and sweet potato butter from the country store instead. I'm trying to find this sweet potato cheesecake receipt to make with the butter we got, it sounds yummy! I picked out a couple of my favorites from the day because as a mommy you know I took a million photos :) here are my favorites
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


I'm hoping tomorrow the weather will be better so I can get photos of her in her Halloween costume. Also if you haven't already check out the blog below this one about the adorable puppies we're selling to a good home :)

0 comments:

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP