Friday, October 16, 2009

Jamie + Matt = Love :)

Let me tell you how awesome Jamie is, she helped take care of my grumpy child more than once while we were in Cali which was awesome. So to repay her for helping me out I grabbed some quick photos of her and her hubby Matt at LaJolla Cove. They have since added a cute puppy to their family that I'm jealous I didn't get to meet but hey maybe next trip :P
Jamie thank you again so much for everything you did for me!!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


I have one more Cali blog left and that is my bestie's photos so look out for those coming soon :)

1 comments:

mrs. thompson October 16, 2009 at 10:33 PM  

misty lou, these are awesome, as well as all of your other ones! You did awesome :)

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP