Saturday, November 7, 2009

I love lazy saturdays

it has been a long week here in our house so I was defiantly looking forward to the weekend to be able to just relax and not have to run all over the place. It was such a pretty day today we spent some time outside playing with the dogs and letting Keeley play.
Photobucket
this next photo is probably one of my all time favorites of Drew and Keeley because it's not perfect but the love btwn a father and daughter like them is :) (cheesy I know :P)
Photobucket
I hope everyone is having a good lazy saturday :)

1 comments:

ChrissieMcNeil November 7, 2009 at 7:39 PM  

Father-daughter moments are very special! Very cute!

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP