Sunday, November 15, 2009

new header

I have to say I'm very proud of this header, if you know how to use Flash you're probably like this is the easiest thing in the world to do you're a loser but you know I had no idea how to use Flash until about 3 hours ago and after lots of looking on youtube and trial and error I finally got it right. So instead of posting a photo with this blog the header will be the photo
on a technical note I have no idea how to code it to repeat and will look for that later so there are 33 photos in the header and when it gets to the end it stays on one of my favorite photos
I will have a new blog this week of a fun family so be on the look out for that :)

6 comments:

Ashley November 15, 2009 at 1:46 AM  

Great job Misty! I love it!!

Kassi November 15, 2009 at 9:41 AM  

LOVE it Misty!!! Looks awesome!

Melissa November 15, 2009 at 12:51 PM  

It looks great!

Teri November 15, 2009 at 5:46 PM  

That is really cool, good job. Oh and the very 1st picture with the Mom, Dad, and the little girl... The little girl looks a LOT like my youngest niece.

Bethanie Eve Dunseith November 15, 2009 at 9:23 PM  

Love it!

Megan Bryant Photography December 3, 2009 at 6:36 PM  

you just might have to give me a tutorial on that! i would love to do one over my Christmas break!

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP