Friday, January 15, 2010

The Basile's . family .

The only thing I hate more than deployments is when friends move away. I met the Basile's because Sean and my husband worked together when we first got down here, Keeley loves playing with their youngest daughter and I love hanging out with Ashley but sadly they left us to go cross country. But before they left we squeezed in a quick photo session down by the officer housing where we live. Direct sunlight isn't always fun to work with but we made it work and kept the sun out of the little ones eyes. It was a bit chilly but everyone made it through without turning into pop cycles :P Here are my favorites from the shoot.
Guys I'm going to miss ya'll and good luck out there in California!

















































2 comments:

Ashley January 15, 2010 at 3:41 PM  

Those are gorgeous! I'm so happy to see some new pictures from photoshoots!

ps- how ironic that they're Sean and Ashley too!

Megan Bryant Photography January 15, 2010 at 10:13 PM  

love them! especially the ones with the tree:)

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP