Saturday, January 23, 2010

The Small Things In Life . personal

I was talking to my friend Ashley the other day about how our babies are going to be one soon, it's so hard to believe that a whole year has gone by so fast. It amazes me every day all the new things Keeley is doing and how fast she learns. Right now she's working on walking, she got a stroller for Christmas and loves to push it all over the house, until she runs into something then she gets frustrated because she doesn't quite know how to maneuver turns yet :P She also loves the simple things, she has tons of toys but like every kid the ones she loves the most are the ones that either aren't toys at all (like boxes and baskets) or the most simple toys of all. This past June I had the pleasure of photographing my friend Whitney's wedding and my mom brought Keeley to the wedding. As favors to the children they had the cutest little books (which is also another one of Keeley's favorites it's called "I love my puppy") and a pinwheel. Keeley loves that pinwheel she's forever carrying it around as she crawls and getting us to make it spin for her. In an attempt to clean up her toys I put them in these awesome cloth bins and stick them in our cubby book case in the last two rows where she can reach them and sure enough every day she goes tearing through them looking for her favorite toys. Here are some from the other day when she was looking for her pinwheel










I love that she loves the little things and that everything is a new adventure to her, I think that's the best thing about being little.
I also wanted to add I got her adorable onesie from my little deer on etsy she has some of the cutest stuff ever! I had seen some of her stuff on Drew B's blog and had to get Keeley something :)

0 comments:

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP