Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Good Twins . babies

The other day I had the opportunity to photograph the Good twins, while they are twins they are so different as in Michael is a bald baby boy and Aubrey is a pretty baby girl with tons of hair. Either way their both adorable and were so much fun to photograph, even big sister got into the act. I can't wait to photograph them again soon and their whole family later on :)
I was able to use a couple of things I had knit in the shoot which was fun to see them put to use. The cocoons, pods, and the stocking Michael is wearing in two of the photos I knit/crocheted myself. I have a couple of more things I want to knit up and have them model so be on the lookout for those and the opening of my etsy shop.
Ok enough talking and onto the adorable twins




















































2 comments:

Megan Bryant Photography February 21, 2010 at 11:18 PM  

LOVE these!!

Cody February 22, 2010 at 12:19 AM  

I think these r my favorite pictures u have ever
done! I love you have inspired me to get back
into knitting! Lol

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP