Saturday, February 27, 2010

My Etsy Shop. personal

I finally took the jump and made my own Etsy shop. It's something I've been thinking about for a while but just kept putting off. It's kinda sparse now but I'm working on more things to add, but it's also a custom shop so if you want something that's not listed let me know and I'll see if I can make it for you :)
On that note I'm going to go so I can finish this crochet headband I'm working on before I hit the hay :)

Etsy
Buy Handmade
mistiblue

1 comments:

mrs. thompson March 1, 2010 at 8:33 PM  

hey!
I rarely ever get on here.. but I wanted to tell you I am SO excited for you and your shop. I hope you do great, because you are so crafty and make amazing things! Good luck!!!

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP