Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy, now 2 hours belated, Valentines Day . personal

I'm slacking with this I know but today I spent the majority of the day off the computer and on the couch with my loves watching movies, playing with Keeley and snapping some photos of her in her adorable outfit :) I decided to take a break from crocheting this beanie for Keeley to share some photos from today :) I pulled out my good old Rebel to snag some of these to get a wider POV since I have yet to get anything wider than my 50mm for my 5D, It's crazy how much lighter the rebel is than the 5D.
I've been taking a family photo of us each week since Keeley was born, the photo on the right is this weeks, I can't believe it's week 50, in two more weeks (well technically 3) my baby will be one, kinda crazy. She's already getting to the I don't want to take photos with mom stage (on the left)



She's gotten to where she hates wearing her headbands, hats, anything on her head which makes me sad, but the cute thing is, she'll take them off then try to put them back on



she's learning how to share (see she wants to share her cherios with you)


here is her Valentines day stocking I made her, she wasn't a fan


and I got her to model the stocking I made Brady so his mommy could see what it looks like on


After this beanie I'm going to be knitting up some newborn things that I'm excited about and hopefully borrowing some babies to take pretty photos so be on the lookout for that :)
I hope everyone had a great Valentines day!

0 comments:

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP