Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The Good Twins . part two + big sis. babies

These twins are so adorable I had to photograph them twice and this time I grabbed a couple of shots of big sis Haylie. I finally got the stork pouches ready to go so the twins helped model them for me as well as a couple of hats I've made recently. We also tried out the baby hammock but I want to tweek it's set up a bit more before using it more. I have to say the stork pouch photos are some of my favorite newbie photos ever and I'm sad I didn't have one when Keeley was born. If you're interested in any of the items check out my etsy shop and with that I'll stop typing and let you see the cuteness that is the Good Twins.
























2 comments:

Kassi March 10, 2010 at 11:37 PM  

They have the most amazing eyes! I LOVE that last photo. The toes get me everytime!! I'd LOVE to see an even more upclose version of the tootsies :-)

Justine March 11, 2010 at 3:40 AM  

These pictures make me so happy!

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP