Thursday, March 25, 2010

The Adams . maternity

I love being able to photograph people I have known for what feels like forever. Denise and I played softball together when we were little and Chris and I graduated together. Now their married and about to add a little surprise to their family, that's right a surprise, they've decided to wait to find out what Baby A is going to be which I love! While we were home for Keeley's birthday I was able to photograph them at their house and we went down to the old park in Gretna which sadly if really run down from the last time I was there but we had fun anyway.
Guys thanks for letting me photograph ya'll and I can't wait to see the little one!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
All these old stadium lights were under the shed which I thought was pretty cool
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP