Monday, March 8, 2010

My baby girl is One. personal


I can't believe it, a whole year has flown by already.
It feels like just yesterday she was born and I was a ball of nerves afraid I was doing everything wrong. I survived the first month of being a mom and didn't break her so I figured it would all be a piece of cake from there, it hasn't been a piece of cake but it's been a lot of fun.
I can't get over all the things she's learned in a year, the first time she rolled over was a huge event at the time and now she's walking all over the place, talking up a storm and picking up on things real quickly. She loves to dance (especially to everything on Yo Gabba Gabba) and have long conversations with you, even if you can't understand everything she says, she is adding more words to her baby vocabulary. She's learned when mommy pulls out the camera whether it be the big ol Canon, the P&S, or the cameraphone you cheese as big as you can. The not so fun thing she's picked up is the art of the temper tantrum which is not a fun thing at all. Drew was joking the other day and said she's so advanced she's already hit her terrible twos.
As a mom I set goals for myself and things I wanted to do for her. I didn't quite make my breastfeeding goal of a year but 9 months was pretty close and I'm proud of making it that far. We started to cloth diaper her at 3 months, it's funny because I used to make fun of people that did it until I had a kid and actually researched it and learned it's not as gross and old school as I thought, it's a lot more simple than I thought. I've started crafting/sewing/knitting/crocheting/bow making more and I can't wait for Keeley to get a little bit older so that can be something we do together.
Being a mommy is awesome, she's the one thing in my day no matter how bad she's being that can make me smile. She's the best thing I've ever done and I can't wait to watch her grow up .
So I'm going to leave you with a photo overload, and this is just like the first 4 months of her life, I figured I should stop before I crashed the blog :P

2 weeks old her first big photoshoot with mommy :)







PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

A lot aren't watermarked so don't steal them please :)

4 comments:

Unknown March 8, 2010 at 8:49 PM  

Happy Birthday to your precious baby!!! Mine will be 4 tomorrow!!! Time flies so enjoy it!!

mrs. thompson March 8, 2010 at 9:36 PM  

hey!
I swear this makes me almost tear up. I cannot believe how fast she is growing up, it makes me so sad, I almost want to wait for Reese to come out so she doesn't grow up so fast! :(
Keeley is gorgeous and happy bday to her!! :)

A Lady Called Amy March 9, 2010 at 1:29 PM  

She is so precious! Cute girl and great pix! Happy one year to your princess! :-)

Justine March 11, 2010 at 3:42 AM  

I remember when you first posted those pictures of her, I can't believe she's almost a year!!!

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP