Sunday, April 18, 2010

Nina & Matt + the pups

I cannot tell you how long I have wanted to shoot in downtown Lynchburg, when I was in college I would always drive downtown between classes and admire the old warehouses and dream of one day living in one of them in a modern loft, well since then my dreams of loft living have changed but my love for downtown haven't. When Nina contacted me about doing family photos for them I was super excited because their a gorgeous couple with two adorable pups and we could go downtown and take some fun shots. My best friend came with me which was a lot of fun because all of us cheered together in highschool (well Matt played football not cheered :P)and we hadn't had a chance to hang out in forever.
We started the shoot at their house with their pups Sharpie and Rex who had a ton of energy and were so cute and fun to photograph. After we tired them out we headed downtown to get our work out, trust me Lynchburg isn't called the Hill City for nothing :P Nina & Matt thank you so much for letting me photograph your lil family and hanging out with me for the day :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Megan Bryant Photography April 19, 2010 at 11:09 AM  

love these!! can't wait for you to do our engagement pics!

Shannon King April 21, 2010 at 7:25 PM  

These are GREAT! I am also a photographer who loves Downtown. I recently did a shoot with my cousin and we went there. Actually we used a few of the same spots. Its funny how photographers find the same things appealing. Best of Luck to you and God Bless.

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP