Wednesday, May 19, 2010

What I've been up to . personal

I have taken over the dining area of our house a long with the dinning table (which we don't use that much anyway but regardless) and have been doing a lot of crafting and sewing which really makes me happy. I've always loved to make things but it seems like now that Keeley is here and I have someone to make all these fun things for I've kicked it into high gear. Right now I have two dolls ready to sew up, a pattern for a dino toy for little boys in my head and a skirt pattern for Keeley that just came in the mail a long with some new fabric :) I have a lot of projects I want to do and hopefully put in my etsy shop soon so be on the look out for that. Until then here are some of the latest things I've been working on
Photobucket
I usually make state onesies but I had a special request for a Canada onesie which I love!

Photobucket
Keeley's Dollie and Kitty, she actually carries her Dollie around a lot which makes me really happy, the other stuff animals I've made her she doesn't play with very much :( These are Bit Of Whimsy Dolls

Photobucket
I made a new camera strap cover since I was getting bored with my old one and I saw this fabric when we were in Savannah last and thought it would make a cute cover for my shootsac

Photobucket
this is a bit too big right now so I can't wait for her to grow into it, these are some of Drew's old shirts made into a dress, how fun! Lil Blue Boo

Photobucket
The little man tie is for my friend Kelly's little boy for his birthday :) and I got Keeley to model the newsboy cap and my friend Brandee's little girls beanie for me without taking them off as soon as I put them on her

Photobucket
and of course her Va shirt and the day at the park :)

Photobucket

I love making her hats, if I get her to wear them is another story lol the fabric flowers are another favorite of mine.
Now I need to get back to my sewing machine and after that hopefully I'll finish up something big coming to my photography :)

4 comments:

BirdsWifey May 19, 2010 at 5:10 PM  

Misty is that fabric flower on your etsy site???? I love it!!! Also Keeley is just the cutest!!!!!!

Misty Smith May 19, 2010 at 5:14 PM  

It is :) but I can make one like it with other fabrics :)

Megan Bryant Photography May 19, 2010 at 5:15 PM  

You are so crafty! And awesome at it! I especially like the new camera straps:) The flower on them is really neat too!

Christy Davis May 20, 2010 at 8:02 AM  

I love all your little projects. I could go broke buying from you. I will definitely be ordering some pilot hats soon for each of my kiddies.

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP