Monday, August 30, 2010

Baby Luke . Newborn . Beaufort Sc photographer

I love newborns, they are always so cute and tiny! It's funny because I'm always like was Keeley ever this small! I don't remember it! And even though I've had a baby of my own I'm still afraid to break the baby when I hold him or her, it's silly but still their so small!
Melissa and Drew brought baby Luke over to the house a couple of days after coming home from the hospital for the first part of his shoot, he was such a natural poser and did so well! The second part we came over to his house for some family photos and to stick him in a dresser for a while :) Here are some of my favorites and guys thank you for letting me take these of Luke!
Photobucket

probably one of my favorite newborn photos
Photobucket

he loved his daddy's cammies
Photobucket

thanks to both Drew's for this photos :) (Melissa's and mine)
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I told you he was a natural
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

the quilt is my great aunts, I love it, I think it matches the bucket :)
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

He's wearing the outfit his daddy wore when he came home from the hospital
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I love the way they look at him!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

167 Reedy Lane August 30, 2010 at 9:45 AM  

These pictures are *amazing*!!! Luke is absolutely gorgeous, and Misty you are so amazingly talented!

Melissa August 30, 2010 at 10:50 AM  

I've already said it, but THANK YOU! These pictures are amazing! You are very talented & we will definitely be back for more!

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP