Monday, August 30, 2010

Sweet Baby A . Newborn . Greensboro NC

My friend Carol Anne is an awesome friend who happens to also be a doula. While I was in town she helped deliver Baby A which gave me the opportunity to photograph Baby A and her family. Baby A is adorable! and not only that she's also lucky because she has awesome parents. I had so much fun photographing her and her family! Thank you guys for letting me capture this moment in her life! Here are some of my favorites!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

3 generations
Photobucket

<3 this one
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I love this one on the horse spit up and all :)
Photobucket

precious
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

0 comments:

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP