Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Canterbury's . Fredericksburg Va photographer

This is one of the most photogenic families ever! Seriously Cooper has the cutest "cheese" face and his parents aren't half bad at the smiling thing either :) I was so happy when Christina scheduled a shoot when I was in town! I've been wanting to meet her and her adorable family and since they were moving not long after this trip I figured it was now or never :P Here are some of my favorites from our shoot.
Thanks for letting me capture these memories for you guys!
Photobucket

he loved this sucker
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Cory did an awesome job of placing the bubbles for us
Photobucket


Photobucket

Christina had taken a photo of her and Cory like this with the sign while she was prego and wanted it recreated so we did
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

see I told you they all have beautiful smiles!
Photobucket

this is one of my favorites
Photobucket

another favorite
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

another favorite :)
Photobucket

here dad it's for you
Photobucket

gotta love that face!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

<3
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

Christina Canterbury August 25, 2010 at 4:10 PM  

I loved our pictures!! Thank you so much!

Cody August 26, 2010 at 12:03 AM  

i love these they are just perfect = ]

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP