Monday, August 30, 2010

The Ayla's . Family . Beaufort Sc photographer

I was so happy with Casie booked this shoot because I had already gotten a chance to photograph lil miss before when she was little. I'm also happy we did the shoot with their family dogs because shortly after Hunter passed away, I'm happy we got photos of them as a whole family and Hunter looking happy and beautiful. Here are my favorites :) Guys thanks for letting me photograph your beautiful family!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

she loved waving at the cars
Photobucket


Photobucket

Keeley came with me for this part of the shoot and they became friends since the last time they met Keeley was really tiny
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

waving at the cars while upside down
Photobucket


Photobucket

my favorite!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Charlie on the left Hunter on the right, aren't they beautiful!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


I'm not sure if I've said this yet but we've raised $100 for the Pictures for Paws! I'm so excited and I hope to raise more!
Also on the side business note, if you send in a contact form on the website and think I'm not responding to you, check your spam mail folder sometimes it gets sent there, if there's not one there send me an email at photosbymistysmith@hotmail.com. Thank you!

0 comments:

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP