Monday, August 30, 2010

The Christopher's . Family . Occoquan Va . Stafford Va photographer

Heather is another girl I've "known" for a really long time and we've been talking about doing this shoot for what seems like years but we finally got to do it last month. We started out in Occoquan for some photos of her and her hubby then headed to their new homesite for some with their pup Ra who I fell in love with! I can't wait to see their house completely finished but it was fun to take photos of them where it will be, something you don't always get to do :)
Heather & Brett thank you guys for letting me photograph ya'll and Ra! I had so much fun even if it was insanely hot :)
Photobucket

not so happy to see me
Photobucket

warming up a bit
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I love this one
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

standing where their front door will be
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

graffiti on their wall
Photobucket

I love the one on the right! Brett did good at getting Ra to do that
Photobucket

the left is my favorite!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Jill August 30, 2010 at 10:41 AM  

Don't you just love that Boxer personality? lol Too cute!

Another great job Misty :)

Misty Smith August 30, 2010 at 1:47 PM  

I do! I wanted a boxer when Drew decided he wanted a Pit, but I'm happy we got Osceola :)

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP