Monday, August 30, 2010

The Morris's . Family . Fredericksburg Va photography

Here is another family I was excited to photograph (I mean I'm excited to photograph all my shoots but you get what I mean). I had the pleasure of shooting Liz and James when we all lived in California back when I was still shooting film with my trusty old Pentax. Now we've all moved back to the east coast and had little girls :) Liz is also a photographer so we had fun with tons of ideas for this shoot. I brought a long my little mini Diana camera which was good because Miss N loved it! and I thought it was fun to use in the shots since Liz is a photographer, so it looks like Miss N wants to be one too :) Guys thanks again for letting me photograph ya'll! and Liz you better take photos of these in your house so I can see them :)
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

0 comments:

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP