Saturday, September 25, 2010

Beaufort Sc photographer. Rachael. fellow photog

Rachael is a photographer based in New Bern, NC but lucky for me her brother is stationed here as well and she loves to visit her brother and his family. I've "known" Rachael for a while and I was excited when we talked about trading shoots for each other because I had been wanting to do some fun family photos for a while. Rachael is getting ready to launch her new site and so I got to take some fun headshots for that site. Even though she shoots Nikon we had fun talking all things photography and even went out the next day prop hunting. I'm excited for her hubby to come home so we can do some more fun photos. If you're in Nc and need a photographer look up Rachael and tell her I sent you, trust me she's not afraid to do crazy things and she's super fun and sweet!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Here are some of our family photos I hijacked off her facebook page to share with ya'll :P I'm trying to rotate photos out that I already have up because I've seriously ran out of wall space, it's time to move into a bigger place I guess hehe
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

0 comments:

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP