Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Keeley and Lil Blue Boo . childern . Beaufort Sc photographer

Keeley and I had the amazing opportunity to photograph and model one of Lil Blue Boo's dresses. Seriously if you have a little girl you should check her out, she makes fun dresses that I'm sure you'll love! Also if you like sewing she has patterns out where you can take tshirts and turn them into fun dresses for your little one
(like I did here

A while ago Ashley (the owner of lil blue boo) sent out a blog about needing a photographer to photograph some new designs, well I jumped right on it because I knew it would be fun and the designs would be adorable! When she emailed me back interested in my work nothing could have wiped the smile off my face. A couple of days later Keeley's Pony dress arrived and all we had to do is wait for some good weather to go model it. Luckily last Saturday we snuck in a quick shoot before it started to down pour rain again. Here are my favorites from the day :) I also used the opportunity to grab some photos of the new owl hats I put in my etsy shop, I also made the headband she's wearing but I don't have that in the shop right now.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

had some fun with this one
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

some more fun with overlays
Photobucket


Photobucket

how adorable is this dress!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

13 comments:

Sarah Cornish September 1, 2010 at 1:50 PM  

These are too cute! I love her little outfit too!

kelly September 1, 2010 at 2:19 PM  

What a doll...love how she looks like she's on an adventure!

Sarah September 1, 2010 at 2:41 PM  

So pretty!

Beth September 1, 2010 at 3:43 PM  

So cute!!

Tori September 1, 2010 at 4:41 PM  

She is so cute!

CrystalL September 1, 2010 at 8:03 PM  

Adorable, love the dress!

FotoTale Designs September 2, 2010 at 2:30 AM  

So cute! I love her outfit!

Sara Welch September 2, 2010 at 5:06 PM  

ack the hat! love it.

Stacey M September 2, 2010 at 6:22 PM  

Super cute!!

Tammy September 2, 2010 at 10:29 PM  

Super cute product photography (and model too!). I especially love that owl hat :)

Christy F September 3, 2010 at 8:39 AM  

That owl hat is too cute - and so is your model!

Melissa M. September 3, 2010 at 2:54 PM  

Love the accessories!

Jolie September 5, 2010 at 4:36 PM  

Love that cute dress and hat! Great job!

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP