Saturday, November 13, 2010

Megan . Lynchburg Va Bridal photographer . bridals

When we shot these photos back in July I wanted to share them right away but I had to wait until after Megan and Louis's October wedding to share these. Megan was down to do anything to get the photos she wanted which was a lot of fun. We got a lot of looks and got asked if we were doing a shoot for a magazine a couple of times which was fun. I had a blast and Megan rocked the shoot. Here are some of my favorites from the session
(I hadn't ate almost all day and needed a sugar fix so we ran in to the cupcake shop so I could get an awesome cupcake, it was so yummy!)
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Megan picked the one on the right for her bridal photo
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

6 comments:

Skye November 13, 2010 at 10:05 AM  

these are REALLY amazing!

Julie November 13, 2010 at 10:59 AM  

Love these! Gorgeous bride and I love the colors.

Chassidy November 13, 2010 at 11:15 AM  

Stunning Misty!

Megan Bryant November 13, 2010 at 4:02 PM  

Now you know I love these!! I can't wait to order more of these...saving that until I order the wedding ones so I can see how I want to frame them:)
Thanks again Misty!

mylittlehome6 November 13, 2010 at 8:56 PM  

I LOVE her blue shoes with a stark white dress. VERY CUTE!

I also wished you lived on my coast so I could snatch you up all the time for your photos. Yours inspire me to hurry my butt up and get my camera!

xxBitchFacexx November 23, 2010 at 9:31 PM  

those are amazing. you are too. =)

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP