Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Something new . Beaufort Sc photographer . personal

In case you didn't see it on my facebook fan page thing but here is the reason behind my slacking on blogging.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


That's right our family will have a new addition coming at the end of May. We're all excited, well we think Keeley is excited we'll see how she feels when the new baby is here. We can find out the gender in December around my birthday which will be a great birthday present. I've been super sick these past couple of months and it doesn't seem to be letting up anytime soon so I've been trying to rest up and feel better which has resulted in a lot of sessions that need to be blogged. And they will be soon, I'm working on editing a wedding from last month and I have some sessions I'm waiting to get orders in from so I can edit those as well so once all of that is done I can focus on blogging more.
If you're a client, the new pricing went into effect at the begging of this month so the package has changed, the Christmas card special is still going on and I will run it until my birthday which is December 10th. With the holidays coming the return time on prints and products is a little bit slower but my print company is still rocking it out in good time, but it's something to think about if you're wanting to place orders for Christmas gifts.
Lets see I think that is all, I hope everyone is having a great holiday season and I can't wait to show you what I've been up to these past couple of months

11 comments:

Ridge Meadows Photography November 10, 2010 at 1:48 PM  

Awwww CONGRATS:)

amy November 10, 2010 at 3:59 PM  

congratulations!!!!

mylittlehome6 November 10, 2010 at 6:53 PM  

awww I loved your blog of 365 photos and following along with your pregnancy of Keeley. I'm pregnant and due in April. Maybe you'll have time to keep us all posted once in awhile :) any feelings on what you're having?

Lauren P. November 10, 2010 at 10:57 PM  

Oh my goodness - what a sweet post!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

rachael November 11, 2010 at 12:07 AM  

awwww so sweet, congrats!

Sarah Cornish November 11, 2010 at 1:50 PM  

Congrats and your daughter is soo cute! I love how you stuck the u/s photo on the pumpkin! Hope the sickness lets up for ya soon darling!

-Krystal- November 11, 2010 at 9:30 PM  

Very creative! She is just precious! Congrats on your pregnancy =)

Julie November 12, 2010 at 12:00 AM  

Congratulations on your new little pumpkin! I hope all goes well.

Robin Kelm Photography November 12, 2010 at 9:33 AM  

Congratulations and what a fun away to announce your pregnancy!

Kristi James November 13, 2010 at 8:30 AM  

CONGRATS ON THE PREGNANCY!!!!! Sooo exciting!! On another note, I am also a Marine Wife and we will be stationed MCRD Parris Island June 2011. Hopefully I'll be able to meet you once there :)
Kristi

xxBitchFacexx November 23, 2010 at 9:29 PM  

oh wow! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP