Thursday, December 9, 2010

All I want for Christmas is....

Ok so my list is a little out of the question but a girl can dream right :P

1. I really want this and it's funny that I'm wanting house hold items for Christmas but we need this because our vacuum cleaner has pretty much bit the dust and this Dyson Animal vacuum looks amazing


Photobucket

2. This is more of a I want to find thing, some how I lost a 4gb card somewhere in this house so for Christmas I'd like to find that card, I know Keeley knows where it is but she's not telling

Photobucket

3. This is my drool worthy lens right now, don't get me wrong I love my 24-70mm but I love love love prime lenses and I love wide shots so this is on my want list
Photobucket


4. My 5D is getting a bit old and has a lot of clicks on it so an upgrade would be nice :)
Photobucket

5. This would be more for fun than anything. This LensBaby would also save me from ever getting a tilt shift lens since I think they do pretty much the same thing more or less. Which for the amount I'd use it would be the best way to go
Photobucket
6. I've heard so many good things about the ExpoDisc that I'd love to try it out

Photobucket

7. I hijacked this photo from my friend Rachael she got a new Kelly Moore Hobo Bag for her birthday and let me use it during a wedding we shot together and I fell in love. Don't get me wrong I love my shootsac as well but it would be nice to have both :)
Photobucket


What is on your wish list this year?

3 comments:

Christina Canterbury December 9, 2010 at 1:39 PM  

Your list makes me drool...lol - and you know you want that Kentucky License plate as well :)

tobielorephotography December 11, 2010 at 10:06 AM  

Misty, I love your list! I hope you get the mark ii! I just got mine last week as an early gift. You'll love it!

Carrie December 12, 2010 at 12:32 AM  

we have #1 it's both amazing and disgusting what it can pick up

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP