Monday, December 13, 2010

In case you didn't see . wk15. Personal

Photobucket
We're having a little boy! For my birthday my husband agreed to let us do the gender scan like we did with Keeley (because what we do with one we have to do for the other). I was nervous going in, I have no idea why but I was, luckily the baby showed his goods first thing and it was clear as day he's a boy. Drew is over the moon, I'm excited to have one of each and Keeley just knows we keep talking about a baby, I don't think she understands quite yet. Now I'm on this I have to get everything for the nursery ready now, I already bought the letters to go above his bed, I have 10 tabs pulled up of fabric to do his bedding in and when I found out I was prego I drew up a mock up of the nursery to be gender neutral, I love to decorate what can I say. Also I've been meaning to update with the photos I'm doing for Jaxon's belly book but I think I might start from here and go. So here is wk 15 :)

2 comments:

Johanna McShan December 27, 2010 at 7:25 PM  

Congrats! :) I love that link you sent me. I just might have to paint one for Mia's room.

Misty Smith December 27, 2010 at 8:59 PM  

thank you! I'm so glad you liked it! I loved the idea and wished we would have did it for my daughter but I'm sure she'll love coloring her brothers.

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP