Friday, February 18, 2011

Frias Maternity . Beaufort Sc maternity photographer

I first met Jenny and Crenly at the 3D ultrasound place in town. My husband had on his Jets jersey and Jenny and I were talking about how her husband is a Miami fan and how the seasons were going. Little did I know 2 months later I would be doing their maternity photos. It's fun hanging out with another pregnant lady we have lots to talk about :) Luckily for us their naming their son Jason and we're naming our son Jaxon so I had the letters for some of these photos since our last name is Smith and I had an S laying around. Here are some of my favorites from the session.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

0 comments:

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP