Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Keeley is 2 . Beaufort Childrens photographer . personal

Get ready for an overload of photos. I cannot believe my daughter will be 2 in a couple of weeks! It's flying by way too fast! My husband and I set up her birthday photos last weekend so we could get her invitations made and sent out in due time. Although it was windy and prevented us from setting up a couple of the props we had we were still able to do a majority of the things I had dreamed up which made me happy and luckily Keeley happy too. Here are my favorites (yes I had my mommy goggles on and picked a ton)I like to think of this as a small styled shoot :) Her hat and flower headband are made by The Little Stitch check out their site for some super cute things!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

3 comments:

Laura February 23, 2011 at 4:03 PM  

I love the pictures of you and Drew with her. Sooo cute!

Christina Canterbury February 23, 2011 at 4:05 PM  

I love all these Misty!! AMAZING!

Anonymous February 23, 2011 at 4:48 PM  

Oh my word, could those be any more adorable?!
I love her face when Drew is holding the 2 candle! Lol.

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP