Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Strivers Family . Beaufort Sc Family photographer

Katie is an amazing photographer here in Beaufort who we were lucky enough to have photograph our family last month so when her husband came home from deployment I had to return the favor :) Beware there are a TON of photos on the blog but I had such a hard time choosing my favorites.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

3 comments:

Lisa April 19, 2011 at 1:18 PM  

These pictures are absolutely adorable...although I am partial to the subjects, you did an amazing job! Love, Love, Love them!!

Kathleen Amelia April 19, 2011 at 1:35 PM  

Misty! OMG, they are SO CUTE! I love them all!! I cant choose a favorite! Lol! Good thing I have tons of wall space available! HAHAHA! =] Love them, thanks again!

Anonymous April 21, 2011 at 10:18 AM  

Great photos Misty, like Lisa said though, I'm partial too. I quilt (I am Katie's mom) and here is my flicker pictures with my most recent quilts. If you put your two quilts together and they are the same size, I don't think it would be any harder than using normal backing fabric.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/allysgrandma/

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP