Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Jaxon's Belly Book weeks 32-36 . personal

I'm trying to stay on top of these as much as I can here on the blog so with all the craziness that is going on this month I wanted to go ahead and post what I have now in case I don't get to blog the rest of my pregnancy until after he's here and things are settled down. I can't believe Jaxon will be here this month and could actually come any day now! Hopefully he waits until after my last session next week though but anytime after that sounds great. He's measuring 10 days early and is already weighing about the same as Keeley's birth weight so hopefully he'll come sooner than later. Anyways here are my photos from the past couple of weeks

wk32. I had the wedding in Georgia which was a lot of fun! It was interesting being so big and photographing a wedding but everyone was so sweet and the wedding was amazing so I would do it again in a heartbeat :)
Photobucket

wk33. I photographed a baptism the day this photo was taken and realized I hadn't gotten an overhead shot in a while, plus I wanted to show off my Kelly Moore bag :P
Photobucket

wk34. this is a 2 photo week, we took Keeley to the aquarium in Charleston for Easter which was a lot of fun. I haven't taken any photos like this of Drew and I for a while (which is crazy because it used to be an every day thing) and then I loved this photo of Keeley giving brother a hug
Photobucket


Photobucket

wk35. just a normal day in our house
Photobucket

wk36. I finished Jaxon's quilt this past weekend and have been so proud of it I want to show it off to everyone :P
Photobucket

I'm excited to have the lovely Katie from Kathleen Amelia photograph Jaxon and I again this weekend so I'm sure I'll have lots of photos to show you from that session :) I love working with Katie she is so much fun and always down for my crazy ideas, she gets me :P
If anyone wants to take a guess when Jaxon will make his arrival you can go here and guess :)

2 comments:

mama bloggt jetzt May 4, 2011 at 1:09 PM  

OMG ADORABLE! YOU ONE HAPPY MOMMA YOU CAN SEE THAT ON EVERY SINGLE PICTURE!

ps. what lens you using here?

Megan Bryant Photography May 4, 2011 at 4:08 PM  

great job on his quilt! i can't wait to start on BB's quilt...the fabric I want is unavailable until the end of May though:(
And you look great!

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP