Saturday, August 13, 2011

52 weeks of us . Personal

When Keeley was born I did the 52 weeks of us project and loved it, it was fun to see her grow week to week. So when Jaxon was born I knew I wanted to do it again because it's a lot of fun and I have to be fair :P (which means I'm going to have to get my dad to take the photo of the dogs with all of us and blow it up to a big 40x20 canvas since we have one with keeley+us and the dogs). I meant to blog these earlier but I'm a slacker so here is weeks 0-11
wk0 the day after he was born. taken by Kathleen Amelia
Photobucket

wk1. just hanging out taken by Kathleen Amelia
Photobucket

wk2. we have a feet photo like this with Keeley so we had to do it again by Kathleen Amelia
Photobucket
wk3. oh the balloons lol taken by Andrea Zahn Photography

Photobucket

wk4. a lot of randomness
Photobucket

wk5. a whole lotta love
Photobucket

wk6. fourth of july
Photobucket

wk7. bring your baby to work day
Photobucket

wk8. hanging out
Photobucket

wk9. drive in movies
Photobucket

wk10. house guests and cupcakes
Photobucket

wk11. cheese!!!
Photobucket

wk12. smush in together
Photobucket

I'll try to keep this more up to date from here on out. I have a lot more to blog about and two sessions that need blogging as well... I need to get a move on it after the house is clean, which with a two year old and Marine husband that is hard sometimes but I will get it done, hopefully tonight so it'll be clean for a while, at least until the morning...

0 comments:

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP