Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Andie + Jarret [on film] . Beaufort Sc . South Central Va couples photographer

There is just something about film that I love, I never really thought about it when I was shooting it but after shooting strictly digital for so long I'm inching back to film. I've started to add snapshots in my sessions and the other day I shot a roll during Andie and Jarret's session. I double shot most of the set ups digital to because I don't always trust my eyes with my Pentax so I wanted to make sure I for sure got the shot (my Pentax is super old school all manual and nothing else the light meter is probably the most high tech thing on it other than the self timer but I love it). If you didn't already know I started out shooting film so it's nice to get back to my roots :)

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

0 comments:

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP