Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Jen + Chad . Beaufort Sc couples photographer

Seriously how cute are these two!?! I've been impatiently waiting to share these for a while and I'm excited to finally show them :) When I told them I wanted to take them to a dark old building and shine my headlights at them for photos they said sure with no hesitation, my kind of people :) Jen is a great friend, she's the type of friend that will drive hours to come to your kids birthday/your babyshower if only for a little bit just because she knows it will make your day :) Ok enough talking and onto the adorableness that is Jen and Chad :)


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

0 comments:

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP