Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Fisher . Beaufort Newborn Photographer

Seriously how cute is Fisher! He didn't like me too much when we were inside but once we went outside he cheered up a bit for photos :) His mommy is a friend of mine so I was happy she let me come over and photograph the newest member of their family. Here are some of my favorites :)

   
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
On an unrelated note I might stop watermarking my photos since I'm storyboarding them now and I feel like it's kind of overwhelming, any thoughts on this?

1 comments:

Heather October 7, 2011 at 2:05 PM  

I kept seeing things I loved in each picture! I love them all!!

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP