Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Rachel + Jesse . Beaufort Sc Couples Photography

I loved this session! I had met Rachel at a wedding I did last year and luckily she got ahold of me to do some photos with her man. This session was so much fun, I got to capture their love of dance together and we got to play outside in the beautiful weather we were having that weekend.
Here are some of my favorites :)


   
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




1 comments:

Kassi October 4, 2011 at 8:33 PM  

<3 <3 <3 These are gorgeous!!! I love the dancing ones. They kind of remind me of Dirty Dancing.

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP