Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The Forresters . South Central Va family photographer

I love this family, Brittany and I met online through a Marine spouse support group, then finally met out in California, I was able to photograph her and Steve in Cali when Keeley and I visited in 2009, then her and Fallyn last year when they were visiting here in Beaufort while Steve was deployed. So it was a lot of fun to photograph them again in North Carolina. I'm hoping they move to Hawaii so I can photograph them there hehe. Here are some of my favorites from their session!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

0 comments:

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP