Thursday, January 10, 2008

day 93

So today consisted of me getting a hair cut, it raining like crazy, painting class, and me finally hanging up some photos in my room and rewatching SouthPark starting at season one. I don't know if I ever posted a photo of this last year but before my husband left for Iraq last March he drew his face on my body pillow so I would always have him to sleep with cause I don't sleep good when we're apart. So here is my "hubby".

day 93
also I wanted to post this photo of Flossie who loves Mac's like her mom :P
Photobucket

0 comments:

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP