Thursday, January 31, 2008

days 113 & 114

day.one.hundred.thirteen.
My friend Audrie (the girl who is in the photos in the recording studio) made it into the finalist in this local t.v. stations version of American Idol, so yesterday I went with her to do her song for the t.v. show. It was pretty cool being in the studio and seeing her on the monitor singing was amazing!! I can't get the link to work right now but hopefully it'll be fixed tomorrow when the episode airs.
After that I went with her to work on a dance for one of our friends who is in our old highschools pageant, I had to cut down the music so it would fit with the time, the dance is awesome and the music is hot :P I can't wait to see it all together.
I hadn't been feeling well all day and by the time I got home I had, had it for the day took some medication and went to bed at 8:00 which is way this photo didn't get posted yeterday...
day 113



day.one.hundred.fourteen.
day two of being sick, didn't go to class tonight because I didn't feel I could make the hour drive to class. My photo of the day is of a bracelet I got at Warped Tour a couple of years ago, I can't remember what disease the bracelet is for, my mind doesn't want to think right now. I'm going to climb back into bed and try to get better cause I have to work in the morning.
day 114

0 comments:

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP