Monday, March 30, 2009

the cutest baby ever :)

Keeley Drew was born March 8th at 7:10 a.m. weighing in at 7 lbs 13 oz's and being 19 3/4 inches long, absolutely perfect :)
We're all doing great, she's an awesome baby and I love being a mommy.
I bought the Canon 5D mark I and it came in the day she came home so some of these following photos are taken with it, but alas since I bought it used I ended up having to send it back for repairs so that's where it's at right now... I've decided that if I get it back and it's still working weird I'm just going to purchase the 50D since I defiantly cannot afford the mark II lol. I hadn't really factored in the fact that out of my 3 lenses only one is compatible with the 5D which kinda sucks but it works as well.
Right now as well as adjusting to being a mommy I'm gearing up for wedding season which will have me traveling a lot (mostly back home) and the rest of the portraits that I have booked. I'm excited to get back behind the camera, ok so I've been behind it a lot since Keeley has been born but still lol.
Anyways check out my lil girls cuteness. Some are taken over a couple of days and some are from a mini shoot that I did of her last weekish. I used our duvet cover as the background, I got a lot of awesome tips for setting up a makeshift studio from Drew B on her Momtog Blog which is my new obsession because she's been a photographer I've looked up to before I got pregnant but afterwards I was amazed by how she juggled being a mom to a complete cutie pie and having an amazing photography business. Hopefully I'll have a nice big canvas of one of these photos soon :)
 
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Sevi March 31, 2009 at 12:30 AM  

Misty, she's so freaking cute. I can't help but smile every time I see her!

Meggan ♥ April 1, 2009 at 9:39 AM  

i love her! she's beautiful and you're such a good photographer!

Anonymous April 7, 2009 at 8:19 PM  

she's SOOOOO beautiful!!!!!!

Emily Kathryn April 25, 2009 at 7:48 PM  

She's beautiful, Misty! I know you're a terrific mom. Congrats!

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP