Tuesday, May 12, 2009

charleston and bridals (kinda)

So I'm really ready to get back to doing photoshoots, I finally got my 5D back and some goodies to go with it so I'm ready to go (aka you should really message me and set something up :P) Being a mommy is awesome, Keeley is growing up way too fast! It seems like yesterday she was born and here she is two months old already!Last month we went to Charleston with the women from my dads side of the family so I was able to grab a couple of shots of the area around the market. I want to go back another day and do some more site seeing and tourist photo taking :P This past weekend me and Keeley headed back to Va to do my friend Whitneys bridals, while I can't show you those until after the wedding next month I can so you some photos of her cutie puppy Bell, she is the sweetest thing! The engagement photos got rained out but we'll be doing those later this month along with my cousin's wedding that I'm super excited about! Also next month bring my trip to Florida for a wedding that like the rest I'm super excited about! this is going to be on the beach which is how I started doing weddings (Erin and Scotts wedding :) ) Anyways I guess I'll stop rambling and get on with the photos.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



1 comments:

Bri May 18, 2009 at 2:25 PM  

I love love love the first photo!

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP