Saturday, March 27, 2010

Baby Cole + mommy & daddy . newborn family

Mr Cole is the newest addition to our family and he's so adorable. Manda and Joey brought him over while I was home to have some photos snapped of him. He wasn't much of a fan me though but we still were able to get some cute shots of him in a timely manner and got him back to mommy. I can't believe Manda & I both have families now, I remember when we were little and playing and now we have little ones of our own. Time flies by way too fast...
Here is Mr Cole and his mommy and daddy...
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

0 comments:

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP